“Quantum engineer interested in how quantum physics informs bio. Fearlessly leading the Quantum Biology Tech Lab (QuBiT) at UCLA” (Clarice Aiello (Trinity 2004) on Twitter)
On Thursday 24 March 2022 at 8:00am (Tokyo time), Wednesday 23 March 2022 at 11:00pm (London/Cambridge time), Wednesday 23 March 2022 at 4pm (Los Angeles time) Trinity alumni Professor Clarice Aiello (Trinity 2004) Principal Investigator of the Quantum Biology Tech Lab (QuBiT) at UCLA, has very kindly agreed to join us for a zoom discussion about her new field of Quantum Biology.
All Trinity College Cambridge Fellows, former Fellows, students, alumni and members very welcome.
- Thursday 24 March 2022 at 8:00am (Tokyo time), Wednesday 23 March 2022 at 11:00pm (London/Cambridge time), Wednesday 23 March 2022 at 4pm (Los Angeles time)- start
- 8:15am – 9:00am Professor Clarice Aiello on Quantum Biology
- 9:00am – 10:00am discussions
Prior registration required until Tuesday 22 March 2022. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register. For security there is a two-step pre-registration/registration process. Only pre-registered and approved participants can join the zoom event.
We will upload the recording to the Trinity in Japan Youtube Channel – by participating you agree to the upload of the recording:
Quantum Biology Center (QuBiT) at UCLA
Professor Clarice Aiello is Leader of the new Quantum Biology Center at UCLA
Professor Clarice Aiello (Trinity 2004)
Professor Clarice Aiello (Trinity 2004) is Principal Investigator at the Quantum Biology Tech Lab (QuBiT), at UCLA. UCLA assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering in the UCLA Samueli School of Engineering, and Leader of the new Quantum Biology Center at UCLA.
She was previously Postdoctoral fellow in Bioengineering at Stanford and did her Ph.D in Electrical Engineering at MIT, and graduated with an MPhil in Physics from Trinity College and Cambridge University (Cavendish Lab).
Clarice Aiello on Twitter:
“Quantum engineer interested in how quantum physics informs bio.
Fearlessly leading the Quantum Biology Tech Lab @QuBiT_UCLA All sums up to awareness+learning”
Clarice Aiello on Youtube
Registration and enquiries:
All Trinity members, Fellows and students globally are very welcome to pre-register, and I will send a registration link if there are still places available.
In “Your message” box please state:
- which event(s) you are interested to attend,
- your full name, briefly introduce yourself if this is your first time to attend a Trinity in Japan event,
- your affiliation with Trinity College Cambridge – Trinity students, PhD students are especially welcome
- If you are not associated with Trinity College Cambridge, you may still attend as a guest in certain cases – in this case please write a short sentence why you are interested to attend and participate in the discussion,
Thank you – we ask for your understanding that “anonymous” participation (eg name unknown to us, a free email eg hotmail / gmail / yahoo etc) is not possible. We cannot answer “anonymous” requests.
Copyright (c) 2022 Trinity in Japan Society All Rights Reserved