Sir Simon Baron-Cohen, FBA FBPsS FMedSci, Professor of Developmental Psychopathology at Cambridge, Director of the Autism Research Centre, and Fellow of Trinity
All Trinity Fellows, Former Fellows, alumni, students and members are very welcome.
On Friday 19 November 2021 at 7:15pm (Tokyo time), 10:15am (London/Cambridge time) Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen has very kindly agreed to join us for a zoom discussion about Autism.
- 7pm (7pm Tokyo time, 10am UK time)- starts
- 7:15pm – 8:15pm Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen
- 8:15pm – follow-on discussions
Prior registration required until Thursday 18 Nov 2021. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register.
Autism Research Centre at Cambridge University
Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen
Sir Simon Baron-Cohen is Professor of Developmental Psychopathology at Cambridge, Director of the Autism Research Centre, and Fellow of Trinity.
- Mindblindness: An Essay on Autism and Theory of Mind, MIT Press
- The Essential Difference: Men, Women and the Extreme Male Brain, Penguin
- Autism and Asperger Syndrome. Facts. Oxford University Press
- Zero Degrees of Empathy: A New Theory of Human Cruelty (in USA: The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Human Cruelty) , Penguin
- The Pattern Seekers: A New Theory of Human Invention (USA: The Pattern Seekers: How Autism Drives Human Invention), Basic Books
- and many more co-authored books
Registration and enquiries:
All Trinity members, Fellows and students globally are very welcome to pre-register, and I will send a registration link if there are still places available.
Photograph of Professor Sir Simon Baron-Cohen – License:
Copyright (c) 2021 Trinity in Japan Society All Rights Reserved