Professor Rebecca Fitzgerald, Trinity Fellow and Professor of Cancer Prevention at the University of Cambridge
On Thursday 19 January 2023 at 6:00pm (Tokyo time), 9:00am (London/Cambridge time) Professor Rebecca Fitzgerald, Trinity Fellow and Director of Medical Studies, Professor of Cancer Prevention at the University of Cambridge, and Director of the CRUK Cambridge Centre Early Detection Institute, has very kindly agreed to join us for a zoom discussion of her work.
- 5pm (5pm Tokyo time, 9am UK time)- starts
- 5:15pm -6:15pm Professor Rebecca Fitzgerald
- 6:15pm – follow-on discussions
Professor Rebecca Fitzgerald OBE FMedSci,
Founder & Director of the new Early Cancer Institute at Cambridge
Fellow and Director of Medical Studies at Trinity
Professor of Cancer Prevention and Program Leader at the MRC Cancer Unit at the University of Cambridge
Director of the CRUK Cambridge Centre Early Detection Institute
Honorary Consultant in Gastroenterology at Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge
- Early Cancer Institute
- University of Cambridge:
- Professor Rebecca Fitzgerald
Registration and enquiries:
Prior registration required until Wednesday 18 January 2023. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register.
We will upload the recording to the Trinity in Japan Youtube Channel – by participating you agree to the upload of the recording:
All Trinity members, Fellows and students globally are very welcome to pre-register, and I will send a registration link if there are still places available.
In “Your message” box please state:
- which event(s) you are interested to attend,
- your full name, briefly introduce yourself if this is your first time to attend a Trinity in Japan event,
- your affiliation with Trinity College Cambridge – Trinity students, PhD students are especially welcome
- If you are not associated with Trinity College Cambridge, you may still attend as a guest in certain cases – in this case please write a short sentence why you are interested to attend and participate in the discussion,
Thank you – we ask for your understanding that “anonymous” participation (eg name unknown to us, a free email eg hotmail / gmail / yahoo etc) is not possible. We cannot answer “anonymous” requests.
Copyright (c) 2022 Trinity in Japan Society All Rights Reserved
Leave a Reply