Professor Jason Chin is Fellow of Trinity, and has just been elected Fellow of the Royal Society for his work on genetic code reprogramming
On Friday 9 December 2022 at 5:00pm (Tokyo time), 8:00am (London/Cambridge time) Professor Jason Chin, joint Head of Division of the LMB’s Protein and Nucleic Acid Chemistry (PNAC) Division at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology and Fellow of Trinity, has very kindly agreed to join us for a zoom discussion on his work. Jason Chin has been elected Fellow of the Royal Society in May 2022.
- 5pm (5pm Tokyo time, 8am UK time)- starts
- 5:15pm -6:15pm Professor Jason Chin
- 6:15pm – follow-on discussions
Prior registration required until Thursday 8 December 2022. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register.
We will upload the recording to the Trinity in Japan Youtube Channel – by participating you agree to the upload of the recording:
Professor Jason Chin FMedSci FRS
Head, Centre for Chemical and Synthetic Biology, and Joint Head, Division of Protein and Nucleic Acid Chemistry, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology; Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Yusuf Hamied Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge; Associate Faculty in Synthetic Genomics, Wellcome Sanger Institute and Fellow in Natural Sciences, Trinity College, Cambridge
- Professor Jason Chin at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Professor Jason Chin elected a Fellow of the Royal Society
Registration and enquiries:
All Trinity members, Fellows and students globally are very welcome to pre-register, and I will send a registration link if there are still places available.
In “Your message” box please state:
- which event(s) you are interested to attend,
- your full name, briefly introduce yourself if this is your first time to attend a Trinity in Japan event,
- your affiliation with Trinity College Cambridge – Trinity students, PhD students are especially welcome
- If you are not associated with Trinity College Cambridge, you may still attend as a guest in certain cases – in this case please write a short sentence why you are interested to attend and participate in the discussion,
Thank you – we ask for your understanding that “anonymous” participation (eg name unknown to us, a free email eg hotmail / gmail / yahoo etc) is not possible. We cannot answer “anonymous” requests.
Copyright (c) 2022 Trinity in Japan Society All Rights Reserved