Michael Waldron (Trinity 2006)
On Thursday 8 September 2022 at 4pm (Tokyo time), 8:00am (London/Cambridge time) Michael Waldron (Trinity, Music 2006, BMus 2009), has kindly agreed for a zoom event with us on music.
- 4pm (4pm Tokyo time, 8am UK time)- starts
- 4:15pm – 5:15pm Michael Waldron on Music
- 5:15pm – follow-on discussions
Prior registration required until Wednesday 7 September 2022. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register.
We will upload the recording to the Trinity in Japan Youtube Channel – by participating you agree to the upload of the recording:
Michael Waldron, choral conductor (Trinity, Music 2006, BMus 2009)
Michael Waldron is the leading choral conductor, Founder and Artistic Director of London Choral Sinfonia.
Michael has worked with many leading orchestras, Philharmonia Orchestra, Hamburg Symphony Orchestra, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Britten Sinfonia, Academy of Ancient Music and many more. He is Musical Director (or similar leadership positions) at: Islington Choral Society, London Lyric Opera, Epworth Choir, Guildford Choral Society and University of West London Chamber Choir.
Michael was Organ Scholar at Trinity, matriculated in 2006 (BMus in 2009) and graduated in 2010.
Interview with Michael Waldron
London Choral Sinfonia
Michael Waldron is the Founder and Artistic Director of London Choral Sinfonia.
London Choral Sinfonia youtube channel
Handel: Dixit Dominus – Michael Waldron & The London Choral Sinfonia
Registration and enquiries:
All Trinity members, Fellows and students globally are very welcome to pre-register, and I will send a registration link if there are still places available.
In “Your message” box please state:
- which event(s) you are interested to attend,
- your full name, briefly introduce yourself if this is your first time to attend a Trinity in Japan event,
- your affiliation with Trinity College Cambridge – Trinity students, PhD students are especially welcome
- If you are not associated with Trinity College Cambridge, you may still attend as a guest in certain cases – in this case please write a short sentence why you are interested to attend and participate in the discussion,
Thank you – we ask for your understanding that “anonymous” participation (eg name unknown to us, a free email eg hotmail / gmail / yahoo etc) is not possible. We cannot answer “anonymous” requests.
Copyright (c) 2022 Trinity in Japan Society All Rights Reserved