Gavin Gordon, partner in the Corporate & Financial Services Department and the Private Equity Practice Group of Willkie Farr & Gallagher (UK) LLP
On Thursday 23 June 2022 at 17:00 (Tokyo time), at 9am (Cambridge/London, UK time) Trinity alumnus Gavin Gordon (Trinity 1993), partner in the Corporate & Financial Services Department and the Private Equity Practice Group of Willkie Farr & Gallagher (UK) LLP has kindly agreed to join us for a zoom discussion.
All Trinity College Cambridge Fellows, former Fellows, students, alumni and members very welcome.
- Thursday 23 June 2022 at 17:00 (Tokyo time), at 9am (London/Cambridge time) – start
- 17:15 – 18:00 (UK: 9:15-10am) Gavin Gordon: “Private Equity – the continued move to private capital”
- 18:00 – 19:00 (UK: 10-11am) discussions
Prior registration required until Wednesday 22 June 2022. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register. For security there is a two-step pre-registration/registration process. Only pre-registered and approved participants can join the zoom event.
We will upload the recording to the Trinity in Japan Youtube Channel – by participating you agree to the upload of the recording:
Gavin Gordon (Trinity 1993)
Gavin Gordon (Trinity 1993) is a partner in the Corporate & Financial Services Department and the Private Equity Practice Group of the law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher (UK) LLP. He focuses his practice on leveraged buy-outs, mergers and acquisitions, and infrastructure transactions. Gavin has advised private equity funds and corporate clients on cross-border mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance transactions.
Gavin is rated among the leading private equity practitioners by Chambers UK (2022), The Legal 500 (2022), IFLR1000 (2022), Best Lawyers (2022) and Super Lawyers. Chambers has described him as “excellent” and “very commercial” highlighting that “he is praised by sources for his depth of knowledge in the private equity space” and “commercial, responsive and extremely knowledgeable”.
Registration and enquiries:
All Trinity members, Fellows and students globally are very welcome to pre-register, and I will send a registration link if there are still places available.
In “Your message” box please state:
- which event(s) you are interested to attend,
- your full name, briefly introduce yourself if this is your first time to attend a Trinity in Japan event,
- your affiliation with Trinity College Cambridge – Trinity students, PhD students are especially welcome
- If you are not associated with Trinity College Cambridge, you may still attend as a guest in certain cases – in this case please write a short sentence why you are interested to attend and participate in the discussion,
Thank you – we ask for your understanding that “anonymous” participation (eg name unknown to us, a free email eg hotmail / gmail / yahoo etc) is not possible. We cannot answer “anonymous” requests.
Copyright (c) 2022 Trinity in Japan Society All Rights Reserved
Leave a Reply