Dr Emily Shuckburgh, Director of Cambridge Zero and alumni of Trinity
On Thursday 27 January 2022 at 6:15pm (Tokyo time), 9:15am (London/Cambridge time) Dr Emily Shuckburgh, Director of Cambridge Zero and alumni of Trinity, has very kindly agreed to join us for a zoom discussion about Cambridge Zero and working towards a zero-carbon emission world.
- 6pm (6pm Tokyo time, 9am UK time)- starts
- 6:15pm – 7:15pm Dr Emily Shuckburgh
- 7:15pm – follow-on discussions
Prior registration required until Wednesday 26 January 2022. Anonymous registrations are not accepted, please introduce yourself briefly when you register.
We will upload the recording to the Trinity in Japan Youtube Channel – by participating you agree to the upload of the recording:
Dr Emily Shuckburgh, Director of Cambridge Zero
Dr Emily Shuckburgh is the Director of Cambridge Zero, Cambridge University’s program towards zero carbon emission. She is Reader in Environmental Data Science in the Department of Computer Science and Technology, previously she worked in the British Antarctic Survey, where she was leader of a national programme on polar climate change. She graduated from the Part III Mathematics Tripos as student of Trinity, followed by a PhD in atmospheric dynamics at Trinity and at DAMTP (Department of Applied Mathematics & Theoretical Physics, Cambridge University), and was a Senior Rouse Ball Scholar at Trinity as well.
More about Emily:
Registration and enquiries:
All Trinity members, Fellows and students globally are very welcome to pre-register, and I will send a registration link if there are still places available.
In “Your message” box please state:
- which event(s) you are interested to attend,
- your full name, briefly introduce yourself if this is your first time to attend a Trinity in Japan event,
- your affiliation with Trinity College Cambridge – Trinity students, PhD students are especially welcome
- If you are not associated with Trinity College Cambridge, you may still attend as a guest in certain cases – in this case please write a short sentence why you are interested to attend and participate in the discussion,
Thank you – we ask for your understanding that “anonymous” participation (eg name unknown to us, a free email eg hotmail / gmail / yahoo etc) is not possible. We cannot answer “anonymous” requests.
Copyright (c) 2021 Trinity in Japan Society All Rights Reserved